If I were to give myself an award, it would be titled “The Slowest Blogger Award” and it would look something like this:
Instead, one of the loveliest bloggers, Rlcarson, has shared the “Sunshine Award” and the “Lovely Blogger Award” with me. Part of me is going “awww…” while the other part is going “No way!?” I really don’t think I deserve it but I’m unabashedly putting this up on my blog. How shameless!
To check the boxes, here are my answers to the questions from the Sunshine Award and 7 things about myself for the Lovely Blogger Award. I’m not being lazy! I just believe that you can learn alot of things from how someone answers a set number of questions as you can tell:
- Favorite number: 26, just because.
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Soy Milk, why not?! It’s healthy too!
- Facebook or Twitter: Dropbox, it’s pretty cool.
- My passion: Reading, learning, photography, life in general. (Is that lame? haha)
- Favorite pattern: Those squiggly ones at the corner of fancy invitations on manuscript papers.
- Favorite day of the week: Thursday, because Friday and the weekend is round the corner and hopefully it’s been a productive week.
- Favorite flower: Baby’s breath to touch, brightly colored Daffodils in pictures. Still unsure what flowers I would like to have and I’m still really bad at taking pictures of flowers.
I’m sure all of my favorite blogs have already been nominated for these awards but just to spread the word about these blogs more, here I go!
http://getsecondlunch.com/ – Tim is awesome and definitely jumped at this opportunity
http://honesttoddler.wordpress.com/ – Hilarious! Totally realistic toddler talk
http://daintylacesmightyheart.wordpress.com/ – Such a pretty girly blog, great posts, nice reads
http://cheerfulegg.com/ – Love it! Great writing and always good for a laugh
http://mysmallpotatoes.com/ – So creative and I love the colors and the pictures
http://flickerfree.wordpress.com/ – Love the unique photographic framing and perspectives
http://incaseimgone.com/ – Such a meaningful blog and such great writing
http://momentmatters.wordpress.com/ – Very interesting read on life’s moments
Pictures of the awards are here with their guidelines below.